From ancient watchtower to modern farmhouse
Born from the project to revive and give new light to the structures linked to the life of the past and from the passion and attention of Stefano Del Pela and Christina Baj-Macario, the Farmhouse Tenuta dei Cavalieri rises from the renovation and expansion of an ancient watchtower of the nearby Castle of Trebbio, property of the Baj-Macario family, and stands on a small hill overlooking the entrance to the Valle del Sasso on which towers the same Castle of Trebbio, not far from Florence.
Over time, this ancient tower has been modified to Villa and added an agricultural part: the Tenuta dei Cavalier
The rooms of the Farmhouse Tenuta dei Cavalieri are of different types while maintaining the taste and style of the typical Tuscan structure.
Inside the tower you can recognize the old stone spiral staircase and the structures of the doors also in stone, as well as the small underground cell, all visitable.
The structure was completely restored and finished in July 2009 with the full operation of the Bed & Breakfast service.
All the comforts and conveniences of a modern and avant-garde structure, among the historical and green Florentine hills.
- Double and single rooms, triple and quadruple rooms with services
- Outdoor swimming pool (seasonal)
- Breakfast room and bar
- Bed&Breakfast service
- TV, radio and reading room
- Garden with deckchairs, chairs and umbrellas
- Ample parking for cars and motorcycles
- Pitches for camping (with the possibility of supplying a tent)
Sports Centre and Restaurantonly 5 minutes away
Traditional cuisine is made with products at Km0 and advanced sports facilities to make your stay unforgettable.
- Typical Tuscan traditional cuisine
- Cold Cuts, Cheeses, and Vegetables of own production or at Km 0
- Wine Tourism and Wine Tasting
- Vegetarian, Vegan and Celiac Cuisine
- Banquets and ceremonies on reservation
- Outdoor Swimming Pool (seasonal)
- Horse riding
- Five-a-side football
- Table tennis
- Tree adventure trails
- Giant Chess
- English summer centres www.tuscanysummercamp.com